Come and take advantage of all New York City has to offer as one of the great art capitals of the world, through our New York Summer Study Program. Our half-day 2 and 4-week courses in the areas of art business, contemporary art, and art history consist of in-class lectures, site visits, and guest speakers, giving you privileged access to both art venues and the expertise of practicing art professionals.
In addition to our immersive courses, you will have the opportunity to attend:
- Site visits to historic New York City neighborhoods, Sotheby’s Auction House and other exclusive art venues.
- Lectures by experts on topics such as auctions, careers in the art world, art advisory, the art market and much more.
- Social events with fellow participants.
Build the confidence, the connections and the skills to meet the exciting challenges of the art world.
The Institute is currently developing the course schedule for Summer Study in New York, 2019. Complete details and registration will be available in early December 2018.
- Session I: June 3 - 27, 2019
- Session II: July 8 - August 1, 2019
Several of the courses below will be available for Summer Study 2019. If you would like to be added to our email list to receive notification when next summer’s courses are listed, please provide your information and email address by completing our Request Information form.