Our admissions team will follow up with you within 5-7 working days about any outstanding documentation or required information. Applicants whose documentation is complete will receive notification if they will be offered an interview.
If you receive an offer, a non-refundable deposit of £1,000 is required to secure your place.
The section is for applicants to the London campus who require a student visa to study in the United Kingdom. The UK’s Immigration Rules are changing for students and will go into effect at 9:00 a.m. BST on Monday, October 5, 2020. After this time, the new Student route will replace the Tier 4 (General) route. The Student route will also apply to EEA/Swiss nationals who do not have settlement rights and will arrive on or after January 1, 2021 to study for more than 6 months.
Please note the Home Office change immigration rules and requirements regularly. Whilst we aim to ensure that the information contained in these pages is kept up to date there may be times when this is not the case. Please do not rely on these pages alone. Check the Home Office for all the latest immigration updates and information. For information and guidance about how to apply for a student visa click here.
Application and Service Centers in the UK
- UK Visa and Citizenship Application Centres (UKVCAS) have reopened for existing customers. You can check which UKVCAS centres are open at www.gov.uk/ukvcas
For Visa Customers Outside of the UK
- Some UK Visa Application Centers (VACs) are resuming services, where local restrictions allow. For updates to the status of VACs, contact:
- TLS Contact if you’re in Europe, Africa and parts of the Middle East
- VFS Global for all other countries
- Please be aware, ongoing global restrictions mean some UKVI services will remain closed. Applicants should contact their local VAC to find out the latest status. Where services are resuming, existing customers will be contacted.
- Some English Testing Centers are also resuming services. Visit the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)’s website, the Pearson Test of English website or the LanguageCert website for information on tests centers that are open now and how to book an English Language Test.
Where there are delays in obtaining your UK student visa, we will assess your situation on a case-by-case basis, to determine whether you are still able to join the program.