Social media has redefined the art world, changing our interaction and experience with art. Through a series of five expert-led lectures, this intensive course will introduce students to tools and techniques used to run engaging social media campaigns for art intuitions and businesses. It will provide practical knowledge to develop, and enhance the use of social media platforms for a broad range of applications. This includes marketing, content creation and curation.
It will also highlight new careers and professional skills that have emerged in the arts sector as a direct result of these developments. For example: communicating and enhancing the image of a museum, gallery or other arts initiative, or selling art through virtual social channels. The course is designed for anyone interested in digital marketing, and wish to update or build a social media presence in the art industry arena.
- 5 x sessions of 1.5 hours over 5 consecutive days
- Livestreamed lectures led by experts in the field
- Dynamic lecturers, drawn from our global faculty
- Access anywhere, globally
- Clear learning objectives
- Direct dialogue with course leaders and invited experts
- Full access to our e-learning platform, for readings and more
- Certificate of participation upon completion of course