Event InformationWHEN: saturday, February 29, 2020 | 10:00aM – 1:30pm/13:30 EDT
WHERE: 30 Bedford Square, London WC1B 3EE
Designed for those interested in studying with Sotheby's Institute, this Open Day event is an opportunity for prospective students to explore our 2020 programs, learn about the Institute's unique academic approach to studying art connoisseurship and the international art world, meet faculty, and discover what it means to be an Sotheby's Institute student.
Faculty-led lectures, workshops, presentations, and art handling sessions during the Open Day will introduce you to the areas of specialization taught at the Institute from art business and contemporary art to decorative art and design. The event will also include a careers panel discussion where you will hear about career pathways and opportunities in the art world from our alumni.
OPEN DAY SCHEDULE
- 09:45 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. — Registration & breakfast
- 10:30 a.m. – 10:50 a.m. — Welcome from Institute Director, Dr Jonathan Woolfson
- 11:00 a.m. – 11:40 a.m. — Breakout lectures with Institute faculty
- 11:50 a.m. – 12:20 p.m. — Art world careers conversation with alumni
- 12:20 p.m. – 12:50 p.m. — Workshops and breakout info sessions about student life at the Institute, academic highlights, admissions advice, and much more
Faculty members and admissions staff will be on-site throughout the event to answer your questions. If you have any questions prior to the event about our programs, please contact our admissions team at email@example.com.
Please note: There are limited spaces so prior booking is absolutely essential. Seats will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
By registering for this event you agree with our Terms and Conditions. To see our Terms and Conditions, please click here.