Event InformationWHEN: SATURDAY, February 10TH , 2018 | 1:00-5:30pm.
WHERE: SOTHEBY’S INSTITUTE OF ART, NEW YORK – 570 LEXINGTON AVENUE, 6TH FLOOR, NEW YORK, NY 10022
Please join us for an Open House at Sotheby’s Institute of Art, New York
When: Saturday, February 10th, 2018
Time: 1:00 PM – 5:30 PM EST
Where: Sotheby’s Institute of Art, New York – 570 Lexington Avenue, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10022
Learn more about the various study programs (Master’s degrees, summer and online courses) offered by Sotheby's Institute of Art, New York and its unique curricular approach to the study of the international art market.
- Participate in interactive sessions, including faculty lectures and alumni panels.
- “Numbers in the Dark?: Art, Finance, and their Limits,” Paul Melton, Faculty, Art Business
- "Escape Attempts: Curating Emerging Artists in a Commercial Gallery," Kathy Battista, Program Director, MA Contemporary Art, New York
- “The Anatomy of Objects: A Hands-On Session with Silver, Stemware, and Painting,” Ann-Marie Richard, Program Director, MA Fine and Decorative Art and Design, New York
- Careers and Alumni Panel Moderated by Christine Kuan, CEO, Sotheby's Institute of Art & Director, Sotheby’s Institute of Art-New York
- Meet our faculty and Admissions staff members who will be on-site to answer your questions.
- This event is free of charge, but prior booking is essential.
For any questions please contact, Jamie Goldenberg at email@example.com