From William the Conqueror and Henry VIII to Elizabeth I and Victoria, the history of English royalty is the history of London itself. From the Tower of London to Westminster Abbey, and from the Banqueting House at Whitehall to Buckingham Palace, successive kings, queens, and princes have transformed the way the city looks and feels. This summer, join leading experts as they immerse participants in the stories of some of the most iconic landmarks and collections in the world. Classroom-based lectures are complemented by walking tours and guided visits.
This course includes:
- Expert lectures with time for questions and discussion
- Special guided visits to the auction house, galleries and dealers in the historic Mayfair and St. James
- Learning in the Institute's historic Georgian townhouse campus at the heart of Bloomsbury
- Networking opportunities with faculty and fellow participants
- Certificate of participation on completion of the course