Designed for art professionals and artists, this two-day intensive course considers many of the issues related to successful artist representation, such as understanding the art market and its structures, the practicalities of representing artists, marketing an artist and their work, and addressing legal and contractual issues surrounding representation. Led by Institute faculty and leading practitioners in the field, the course offers valuable networking opportunities.
Suitable for art professionals and artists as well as those looking to further their understanding of the issues relating to successful artist representation. Minimum age 18.
This course includes:
- Expert lecture with time for questions and discussion
- Networking receptions with faculty and fellow participants
- Tea and coffee provided on arrival
- Welcome lunch on the first day of the course
- Learning in the Institute's Georgian Townhouse campus at the heart of Bloomsbury
- Certificate of participation on completion of the course