Designed for those who seek to collect fine, contemporary, and decorative art with confidence, this unique four-day course offered in conjunction with Masterpiece London consists of a series of lectures, discussions and exclusive site visits covering the international fine art market today, as well as the essential issues connected with collection management and care. Learning from leading specialists across a range of disciplines, participants will be immersed in the glamour and excitement of a pre-eminent art fair at the height of the London summer season.
This course includes:
- Expert lectures with time for questions and discussion
- Special invitation to the art fair preview
- Networking luncheon at the art fair
- Learning in the Institute's historic Georgian townhouse campus at the heart of Bloomsbury
- Networking opportunities with faculty and fellow participants
- Certificate of participation on completion of the course