As a major center of the fine arts trade, London attracts international collectors and cultured visitors to discover world-class fine and decorative works of art. London Art Week is established as a key biannual event where participating dealers, galleries, and auction houses clustered in the historic Mayfair and St. James's host a range of exhibitions and talks about the very best tings, drawings, sculpture and objects available on the market, dating from Antiquity to the 21st Century. This course is taking place during the London Art Week and participants will enjoy a full week of lectures and guided visits led by faculty and expert speakers appreciating fine works of art.
This course includes:
- Expert lectures with time for questions and discussion
- Special guided visits to the auction house, galleries and dealers in the historic Mayfair and St. James
- Learning in the Institute's historic Georgian townhouse campus at the heart of Bloomsbury
- Networking opportunities with faculty and fellow participants
- Certificate of participation on completion of the course