This evening course provides practical training for successful management of commercial art galleries today. It addresses art market dynamics and the technicalities of running a gallery business, including its legal, financial and operational aspects, as well as key issues connected with future development and growth.
This course includes:
- Eight-week term, with a half-term break;
- Lecture with time for questions and discussions each week;
- Wine receptions with faculty and fellow participants each term;
- Learning in the Institute's historic Georgian townhouse campus at the heart of Bloomsbury;
- Certificate of participation upon completion of the course.
Please note that this is one part of a three-module course taking place in Autumn, Spring, and Summer. Click here to learn more about the other modules.