Few fields are more diverse but potentially bewildering than the international art world. The evening course series equips undergraduates, recent graduates and career changers with the tools to orient themselves it what might, at the outset, feel like alien territory. Participants hear from and have the opportunity to network with experienced professionals in the public and commercial sectors, including auctioneers, gallerists, curators and art lawyers.
This course includes:
- Certificate of participation upon completion of the course;
- Eight-week term, with a half-term break;
- Lecture with time for questions and discussions each week;
- Wine receptions with faculty and fellow participants each term;
- Learning in the Institute's historic Georgian townhouse campus at the heart of Bloomsbury.