Now in its eleventh year of offering, this intensive five-day programme provides a comprehensive overview of the essential issues - strategy, marketing, finance, law and operations - that govern succesful business in the commercial art world today. Designed for both career changers and those already working in the field who seek to further their networks and understanding, the course consists of a diverse array of lectures, panel discussions and gallery visits. Content is delivered by Institute faculty and leading market professionals.
This course includes:
- Certificate of participation on completion of the course;
- Expert lectures with time for questions and discussion;
- Networking opportunities with faculty and fellow participants;
- Welcome lunch and refreshments will be provided;
- Learning in the Institute's historic Georgian townhouse campus at the heart of Bloomsbury.