As the art market moves from niche status towards becoming a global industry, data, information and research have become essential tools to support the development and growth of new and existing art businesses. Whilst data traditionally focused on prices and auction results, the art industry today requires a broader set of indicators to navigate an increasingly complex marketplace. This unique course examines the data sources, analytical tools and other facilities available to those looking to forecast performance and trends.
Suitable for finance and art world professionals, analysts, investors and collectors, as well as those with an interest in the risks and opportunities the international art market affords.
This course includes:
- Eight-week term, with a half-term break;
- Lecture with time for questions and discussions each week;
- Wine receptions with faculty and fellow participants each term;
- Learning in the Institute's historic Georgian townhouse campus at the heart of Bloomsbury;
- Certificate of participation upon completion of the course.