Applicants to Semester programs should apply online. Semester programs are offered in London only. They last 15 weeks and begin both in September and January each year. If you are applying for a Semester program please be prepared to submit some information about yourself.
The following documents should be attached to the online application or forwarded by post after completing your application. For timely processing we recommend that as much documentation as possible be attached.
- All applicants whose native language is not English and who have not completed an undergraduate degree in an English speaking curriculum, must submit results of an English language proficiency exam. The Institute accepts TOEFL and IELTS exams. Semester programs require English language proficiency to IELTS level 6 or equivalent.
- A CV/resume that includes all relevant art related background
All candidates are invited for an interview (which may be held by telephone) after all documentation has been received.
*If you are applying for the Art Business Foundations and Placement program, you will also need to provide:
- Scans of university transcripts
- A 500-word motivation statement indicating a preference for three art world placement sectors from the selection listed on the Art Business Foundations and Placement webpage, and explaining the reasoning behind your choices
- One letter of reference/recommendation from a recent tutor or employer. (this should be sent via email or post directly from the referee to our Admissions department, after you have completed the online application)
For more information on Semester Programs or if you have any questions, please e-mail Benjamin Stephenson Admissions Officer: email@example.com or call T +44 (0)20 7462 3221.