Be part of the dynamic, ever-changing art world by joining our intensive 6-week online courses that offer a deep understanding of pivotal art history movements and of the key concepts and challenges of the art market.
- Art World Professionals – Get individual attention and feedback from experienced faculty.
- Global Community - Network with like-minded people from around the world.
- Advance Your Skill-Set – Build valuable insights and expertise with an interactive approach to online learning.
- On Your Schedule – Learn on your schedule, on your terms from anywhere in the world.
Not sure you have what it takes to be an online learner? That’s okay! Our Are You Ready to Learn Online page gives you some important online learning suggestions and tips. Still have questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- April 11 – May 22, 2016 – currently in session
- June 20 – July 31, 2016
- July 11 – August 21, 2016
- September 19 – October 30, 2016
- October 10 – November 20, 2016
Courses are normally announced at least 2 months before the session begins.