Event InformationWHEN: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 18TH , 2017.
WHERE: SOTHEBY’S INSTITUTE OF ART, NEW YORK – 570 LEXINGTON AVENUE, 6TH FLOOR, NEW YORK, NY 10022
Please join us for an Open House at Sotheby’s Institute of Art, New York
Learn more about the various study programs (Master’s degrees, summer and online courses) offered by Sotheby's Institute of Art, New York and its unique curricular approach to the study of the international art market.
- Participate in interactive sessions, including faculty lectures and alumni panels.
- Meet our faculty and Admissions staff members who will be on-site to answer your questions.
- This event is free of charge, but prior booking is essential.
When: Saturday, November 18th, 2017
Time: 1:00 PM – 5:30 PM EST
Where: Sotheby’s Institute of Art, New York – 570 Lexington Avenue, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10022
For any questions please contact, Anupama Chakravartti at email@example.com
About Sotheby’s Institute of Art:
The Institute has been educating generations of art world professionals for almost five decades. Our study programs uniquely integrate connoisseurship, art historical scholarship and market expertise. Students explore art from a range of social, cultural, economic, and object-based perspectives. The rigorous academic curriculum includes privileged access to major art world players, networking opportunities with key professionals, and visits to art fairs, biennials, museums, galleries, auction houses and private collections.
- Areas of specialisation: Art Business, Contemporary Art and Fine & Decorative Art and Design.
- Scholarships and financial assistance are available.