Event InformationWHENWHERE: THE REEF, 1933 S BROADWAY 7TH FLOOR, LOS ANGELES, CA 90007
The Arts Access Datathon will bring together local arts agencies with artists, arts administrators, educators, students, community advocates and researchers as well as other professionals in culture, museums and urban planning to address this question.
Sponsored by Sotheby's Institute, the Arts Access Datathon will explore the data that are available to find out what we know and explore what we could know. At the end of the day participants will have a greater understanding of the present and future of arts and culture programming, infrastructure, and policy across the Los Angeles region.
- Explore the data that already exist on arts and culture
- Engage a wide range of people in thinking deeply about how to improve access to the arts
- Inspire new projects, proposals and policies that would utilize data to improve access to the arts
- Identify ways to improve arts data collection, organization and coordination
- Spark community curiosity and conversations about arts access and equity
If you believe the arts can make our communities better
whether you’re a data expert or not…
If you believe data can help improve our region
whether or not you know a lot about the arts…
If you believe everyone should have meaningful access to the arts…
…then this event is for you.
Come be a part of the Arts Access Datathon, and help make a difference in your community.