Short Courses in London
Short Courses at Sotheby's Institute of Art - London are offered throughout the year to provide unparalleled opportunities for participants to gain practical skills and insight into the international art world.
Each course is designed to address the specific needs and interests of its participants. Led by faculty from Sotheby's Institute of Art and enhanced by lectures from international experts and practitioners in the field, Short Courses offer an innovative, object-based learning experience and on-going networking opportunities.
Autumn Term: 6 October - 17 November, 2015
Autumn Term: 7 October - 18 November, 2015
- History of Art, Part I: Renaissance to Baroque, 6 October - 17 November, 2015
- Art Law, 1-2 October, 2015
- Art in Focus: Renaissance to Baroque, 15-22 October / 5-12 November, 2015
- Magnificent Jewels, 21-22 October, 2015
- Representing Artists: Roles and Responsibilities, 9-10 November, 2015
- Contemporary Art in Paris Today, 25-28 November, 2015
Art Fair courses:
Sotheby's Institute of Art presents exclusive day courses designed especially for art professionals.
to book now and pay online. Payment by credit or debit card only.
If you prefer to pay by wire transfer or cheque, please email the contact person listed on the course page.
Individual and Corporate Tailor-Made Courses
Sotheby’s Institute of Art – London designs courses specific to the needs of institutions, corporates and individuals. Courses can address both professional development goals as well as corporate client benefits.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7462 3249